Monday, June 1, 2009

The name left again!

So, I'm pretty much feeling like a zombie. I have the feeling that eventually, when I can't even run on my mechanical habits (of speech, walking, etc.), I might get better in one big leap. I just feel like it'll be that way. But I don't know when it will be.

I am almost finished with my first chemise; I am hemming it and it needs its neck on... and the buttons, too. I need to get it some buttons.

I feel as though I'd like to hurry up on my historical sewing as much as I can, or the summer will pass with only a few creations. I am waiting for a pattern and some items to be ordered and come here, but other than that, I could be making my drawers pattern and finishing my chemises, and starting my corded petticoat.

So, I don't know that I have pretty much anything to say. Exams are creeping up on me, so I'm studying, and summer is slowly coming along, too. I suppose it already feels like summer. I don't want it to get summerier, because then it gets dryer and warmer and the trees fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment